On Eternal Frontier, I was a mission/level designer. My duties included:
Implemented last half of the quest lines for chapter 2.
• Designed and wrote the history of the single player mode for chapter 3.
• Designed, wrote, and implemented the new quest lines for chapter 3.
• Created multiple new enemy AI behaviors aligned with questlines.
• Created and implemented 2 new types of quest in story lines.
Overall, I spent most of my time designing levels, questlines, combats for the single player story mode.
Level Design & Building:
- Fully implemented quest lines of the later half of single player mode, chapter 2
- Wrote and successfully pitched the history and story lines for chapter 3
- Prototyped and refiend the new quest lines according to the landmap
- Prototype and implemented a new quest type: stealth and boss
- Iterated on the storylines with a level designer to create triangular loop to minimize repetitive travel time.
AI & Combat:
- Implemented non combat AI behaviors
- Worked closely with combat designer to fully deliver questline functional AI behaviors
Story & Dialog:
- Wrote the initial dialogues for the questlines in chapter 3
- Worked closely with writer to fit the questlines more into the three act structure.